- Home »
Click here to visit Ticketmaster.com and see a list of all shows currently on sale for Peabody Opera House.
Purchasing Tickets for Peabody Opera House Events
If you are interested in purchasing tickets for one of our events, we have a number of ticketing options. Tickets can be purchased online for all of our events through Ticketmaster.com or through Ticketmaster's automated phone line, 24 hours a day 7 days a week at 800-745-3000.
For information on group sales and discounts, please visit our Group Sales section.
Purchase Tickets Online
Tickets ordered online at Ticketmaster.com less than seven days prior to an event will be available for pick-up at the Will Call Window at the Peabody Opera House Box Office beginning two hours prior to the event. The person purchasing the tickets online is the only person permitted to pick up the tickets and must show a photo ID for pickup.
- Online purchasers may also select the TicketFast option for ticket delivery, allowing tickets to be printed on standard computer paper directly on a home or office PC. Tickets will contain a custom barcode, which will be scanned at the turnstile upon entry.
Purchase Tickets by Phone through Ticketmaster
- Callers can contact Ticketmaster at 800-745-3000 to order Peabody Opera House event tickets.
- Ticketmaster's automated line is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Sales representatives are available Monday through Friday 8 a.m. until 11 p.m., Saturday 8 a.m. until 9 p.m., and Sunday 8 a.m. until 6 p.m.
Purchase Tickets at Box Office
The Peabody Opera House Box Office will be open on event days only. On event days, the box office will open at 10a.m. Monday-Saturday and at 12 p.m. on Sundays. All Will Call tickets must be picked up on the day of the event, at the Peabody Opera House Box Office only. On non-event days, tickets may be purchased at the Ford Box Office at Scottrade Center. Will Call tickets for Peabody Opera House events can only be picked up at the Peabody Opera House Box Office on the day of the event.
The Ford Box Office at Scottrade Center is open Monday through Friday from 10 a.m. until 5 p.m. or until 30 minutes after the start of a game or event. On weekends, open 10 a.m. on Saturday and noon on Sunday until 30 minutes after the start of a game or event. For additional convenience, our self-service kiosk for purchasing tickets and advance will call pick-up is available in the Scottrade Center atrium Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. until 6 p.m., and Saturdays 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. The Ford Box Office is closed on non-event weekends. Limited parking is available for ticket buyers in front of the building on Clark Avenue. You can contact the Box Office by phone by calling 314-622-2551.
Ticket On-Sale Policy
During the first hour an event is on sale, the following policies will be enforced at the Scottrade Center Box Office:
- Only the person purchasing the tickets may enter the on-sale area. All other guests may wait outside of the on-sale area.
- Guests may not utilize cellular phones once they have entered the on-sale area.
- Due to the volume of ticket requests on the ticketing system during the initial on-sale period, guests may only request "Best Available" seats. Guests cannot request individual seating sections during this time period. This will permit the transaction process to move as smoothly as possible for all guests.
- During ticket on-sales, the Scottrade Center Box Office may be limited to only selling the new event. Guests wishing to purchase tickets to other events will be assisted as soon as possible.
This ticket on-sale policy will permit all ticket buyers with the best opportunity to purchase tickets for an event. In addition, a facility fee will be charged for any ticket purchased at the Scottrade Center Box Office.
Purchase Tickets at Ticketmaster Ticket Centers
- Tickets for Peabody Opera House events are also available at all Ticketmaster Ticket Centers. Click here to locate the Ticket Center location nearest you.