- Home »
Click here to visit Ticketmaster.com and see a list of all shows currently on sale for Peabody Opera House.
Purchasing Tickets for Peabody Opera House Events
If you are interested in purchasing tickets for one of our events, we have a number of ticketing options. Tickets can be purchased online for all of our events through Ticketmaster.com or through Ticketmaster's automated phone line, 24 hours a day 7 days a week at 800-745-3000.
For information on group sales and discounts, please visit our Group Sales section.
Purchase Tickets Online
Tickets ordered online at Ticketmaster.com less than seven days prior to an event will be available for pick-up at the Will Call Window at the Peabody Opera House Box Office beginning two hours prior to the event. The person purchasing the tickets online is the only person permitted to pick up the tickets and must show a photo ID for pickup.
- Online purchasers may also select the TicketFast option for ticket delivery, allowing tickets to be printed on standard computer paper directly on a home or office PC. Tickets will contain a custom barcode, which will be scanned at the turnstile upon entry.
Purchase Tickets by Phone through Ticketmaster
- Callers can contact Ticketmaster at 800-745-3000 to order Peabody Opera House event tickets.
- Ticketmaster's automated line is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Sales representatives are available Monday through Friday 8 a.m. until 11 p.m., Saturday 8 a.m. until 9 p.m., and Sunday 8 a.m. until 6 p.m.
Purchase Tickets at Box Office
The Peabody Opera House Box Office is open from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday. When there is an event on Saturday, the box office will be open from 10 a.m. through the first 30 minutes of the performance. When there is an event on Sunday, the box office will be open from noon through the first 30 minutes of the performance. On Saturdays of an event on-sale the box office will be open from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. On weekends with no events or on-sales, the box office will be closed.
Limited, 15-minute street parking is available for ticket buyers directly in front of the steps of Peabody Opera House on Market Street, or in the garage attached to Enterprise Center. Enter the garage from Clark Avenue or 16th Street. Cash is accepted. Checks and credit cards are not accepted for garage parking. An ATM machine is located at the Box Office for your convenience. You can contact the Box Office by phone by calling 314-622-2551.
Ticket On-Sale Policy
During the first hour an event is on sale, the following policies will be enforced at the Enterprise Center Box Office:
- Only the person purchasing the tickets may enter the on-sale area. All other guests may wait outside of the on-sale area.
- Guests may not utilize cellular phones once they have entered the on-sale area.
- Due to the volume of ticket requests on the ticketing system during the initial on-sale period, guests may only request "Best Available" seats. Guests cannot request individual seating sections during this time period. This will permit the transaction process to move as smoothly as possible for all guests.
- During ticket on-sales, the Peabody Opera House Box Office may be limited to only selling the new event. Guests wishing to purchase tickets to other events will be assisted as soon as possible.
This ticket on-sale policy will permit all ticket buyers with the best opportunity to purchase tickets for an event. In addition, a facility fee will be charged for any ticket purchased at the Peabody Opera House Box Office.
Purchase Tickets at Ticketmaster Ticket Centers
- Tickets for Peabody Opera House events are also available at all Ticketmaster Ticket Centers. Click here to locate the Ticket Center location nearest you.
Ticket Reprint Policy
If you need third party tickets reprinted for any reason, there will be a $5 charge per ticket for this service. A reprinted third party ticket does not guarantee entry into the event.
If you have purchased tickets through Ticketmaster and need your tickets reprinted for any reason, please show proof of purchase at the Box Office. We will be happy to reprint your tickets for no additional charge.